Upcoming Events: Fall and Winter 2006
Fall/Winter 2006 Events Schedule
We hope to see all our friends at the upcoming events for fall and winter, 2006. Here is the schedule as it currently stands ... any additions or changes will be announced as needed.
- Halloween Night! Join us at the chapel, corner of Wells and Main in the village of Middleburgh for tricks and treats! Candy for the kids, and coffee and donuts for those adults tired out from following their little ghosts and witches around all night!
- 11/5/06: Healings available at 3:30, Church service at 4, and sèance/message circle following the fellowship.
- 11/19/06: our very special Thanksgiving Service begins at 4 PM with a lovely dinner to follow. (No healing service or sèance that night.) Bring a dish to share, and don't forget your appetite! Everyone welcome, feel free to bring a guest!
- 12/3/06: Healing at 3:30, and Church services at 4, with a sèance to follow coffee and fellowship time.
- 12/13/06: Join us for our Christmas Tree decorating party, goodies served afterward, and an evening of caroling on the front steps of the Community Spiritualist Chapel. Festivities start around 6PM.
- 12/17/06: Christmas Candlelight Service at the Community Spiritualist Chapel. The service begins at 4pm (no healing service or sèance that night.) The service will include beautiful carols and our members sharing on "What Christmas Means to Me". It's a magical time, and we hope you all can join us!
- Christmas Eve: Revs. Bob and Peggi will be at the Gates Hill Church for their annual Christmas Eve celebration, and there will be an open house to follow. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.